Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gotto keep going

Life: It sucks when you’re a medical student. I just finished an essay and about to start another one. I’m pretty sure the first one makes no sense but I don’t care anymore. I’m sick of looking at its ugly face all night. Why must they insist we keep writing about crap which I might add that it’s taking up some of my valuable tv watching time.

Relationships: It sucks. I’m single. I think I’ve found somebody I can crush on. I haven’t been able to do that for the longest time but I think I’m finally beginning to move on from my last relationship. Actually, I’m ok with being single at the moment. I don’t have time for something meaningful right now. A romp in the sack with some unsuspecting hooker is probably all I can handle at the moment.

Presentations: SUCKS. I hate presentations. I just want to sleep. I hate doing them and I hate watching my classmates put them on. People are boring - myself included. Nobody wants to hear your mouth diarrhoea. Thank god it’s not contagious or maybe it is… I think I might have it right now. Fecal vomitting anyone?

Housemates: Sucks a giant one. You sir, failed to mention that your f**king girlfriend has moved in to live with us without paying rent and using up all the resources. I’m f**king tired to taking cold showers in the morning and if I have to do it one more time I’m throwing her s**t out on the front lawn and burn it to hell. OH and you guys are dirty as f**k. Were you raised by wolves or just inbred parents? Empty the drain when you’re done washing the dishes, clean up your bathroom because it smells like s**t, and throw out your damn garbage. The vacuum cleaner was not invented yesterday.

RANT OVER.

No comments: